Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Lazy day

Dave asked me what I did today, and my answer was, "Apparently, not much." I could not think of what I had accomplished!


I did manage to tat one Ice Drop pendant in Ocean Turquoise Dk. I now have the dozen I wanted for Christmas in the Village. Any more that I make will just be icing on the cake!


I did work on a Swedish band pattern today. The first two pattern repeats did not look good at all, but I did develop a rhythm by the third pattern repeat. I think I'm going to enjoy weaving this band!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely shade of blue ! And nice pattern on the band.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pendant patterned the band is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That comment turned out wonky. I love the pendant pattern and the band is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Ice Drop!! :)
    I really love the look of your newest band!!! :) Fabulous design!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blue, and very pretty band! A nicely productive day in the end ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blue ice drop,
    Beautiful band, look forward to seeing it when finished

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, that band is going to be splendid.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!