Monday, September 11, 2017

I'm back!

No, I did not fall off the face of the earth. I attended Palmetto Tat Days in Toccoa, Georgia!

Sue Anna, Denise and I left Wednesday and arrived late Thursday afternoon. We reconnected with many tatters and met many others for the first time. There was an awful lot of chatter, laughter, exchange of ideas, and fabulous shopping!

We didn't split up the drive home. We left about 9 a.m. and arrived at my house about 9 p.m. Sue Anna had another two hours ahead of her, so we didn't linger.

I know pictures make the post, but I'm subbing today and tomorrow, so I won't be posting pics this morning. Stay tuned... I have lots of fun to share with you all!

8 comments:

  1. So glad you all had a safe trip!!! I am sure you had a great time and I can't wait to see the pictures when you get time, and rest!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wonderful! I look forward to seeing pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I wait for pics and stories, your welcome back gift awaits you on my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like tons of fun! Can't wait to hear more about it.

    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was worried the hurricane warnings might have affected the conference in some way. So glad you made it home safely, and looking forward to photos and your experiences!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waiting for your report! Glad you had a good, safe trip 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you all made it home safely. Looking for to seeing you at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you made it home safely. It was a LONG drive, but you had fabulous driving companions.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!