Sunday, April 30, 2017

Rainy Sunday

It was another dreary day, and it looks like it will be a blustery day tomorrow. Luckily, I have plenty to keep me busy!


I started the day off with an Ice Drop, of course! I'm still working from the same ball of size 20 Lizbeth #124, Spring Garden.


I've been neglecting my sister-in-law's runner, so I picked it up again today and added one motif. If I would only take the time to work on one motif a day, I would have this done pretty quickly.


I managed to work three pattern repeats on my band. Each pattern repeat is 22 picks (rows), and the repeat is 1 1/4" long. I feel like I'm getting better with the band weaving. I've been checking the width  after each pick to make sure it's a consistent 3/4". I was very pleased that I made no mistakes today!


I've also been neglecting my Renulek doily. I did manage two pattern repeats today, so I'm a little more than 1/4 of the way around.


One last Ice Drop in Spring Garden finished off my day, which turned out to be pretty productive!

8 comments:

  1. What an inspiring & impressive range !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the joys of blogging is receiving positive feedback from online friends. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I agree with muskaan! Looks as though you're really getting the hang of the weaving. And making progress on the other projects too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jane! I do feel like I'm getting the hang of it. Now, I need to learn to spin! :-)

      Delete
  3. All those other things you are doing and you are still a round ahead of me on the doily. I need to get down to some serious tatting

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was some productive day,
    Beautiful ice drops, the runner is looking good, the Renuleks may is also going to be lovely.
    And your weaving is looking good.
    Did I miss anything out. Hope you have another productive day today

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! Looks like you were super busy!!!
    Everything looks fabulous!!! :)
    Glad to see you are adding little bits of progress to your larger projects because in not time they will surprise you and be finished! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. everything is going well for you love the weaving too, you are a great example of spending your time well you really accomplish many beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!