Thursday, March 9, 2017

Final count


I finished off my ball of size 20 Lizbeth #153, Rainbow Taffy, this morning.


Don't they look pretty laid out? There are 38 here, plus the 5 that daughter Joanne took home with her, making a total of 43 basic Ice Drops from one ball of thread. I think that's pretty impressive!


Someone was asking how I store my Ice Drops. I found these little window top tins online a couple of years ago. The Ice Drops fit in very nicely. They don't get crumpled, they stay dust free, and I can see what is inside. I think I'll probably use painter's tape for labels on the side of the tin. That way I can stack the tins in my closet and still be able to find what I'm looking for.

How do you store your tatted pieces?

5 comments:

  1. What IS it about Rainbow Taffy that makes me smile every time I see it? Seeing all your ice drops in it has put an even BIGGER smile on my face. Nearly cracked my face in two!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! What a fabulous celebration of colorful Ice Drops there!!! :)
    As for my storage of tatted pieces, we will leave that a topic of mystery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive !!!
    I simply store my tatting in various boxes - keeping them flat. Some tidbits do go missing though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing your take on Renukek's pattern! 🤔😊💕

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!