Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Ooh la la!


I love the way the Charcoal and Gold Spinning Wheel turned out! It looks even better than I imagined.


I've been asked by several people about my stash of Spinning Wheels. For now, my 2016 Spinning Wheels are in two stacks on the windowsill by my chair. The stack on the right is what I tatted January through March. On the left is my April stack. If I stick with my plan, there will be a picture of all of them at the end of December.

Now for those of you who have a little bit of OCD, yes they are in the order they've been completed! When my sister and niece came down to visit before Easter, they looked through my Spinning Wheels. Janet asked if they were in any particular order and I told her not to worry about it. However, as soon as everyone left, I opened up my blog and put them in the correct order. Whew! Thank goodness for blogs! ;-)

8 comments:

  1. You'll have quite a pile by December! Love this new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have done the same! They are such pretty things, very pleasing to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new spinning wheel!! :) Love the stacks!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful stacks! I'd want them in the original order, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those spinning wheels are amazing this one definitely looks like a firework whizzing round

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm impressed. I think using two colors really emphasizes the 'spin.'

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!