Monday, October 12, 2015

Not quite there...

My goal was to finish round 15 of my Jan Stawasz Masterpiece this weekend.


I underestimated how long it would take me to tat around each motif. Still, I only have two sections left on this round!


I also worked on the second round of the Heart Doily from Land of Laces.


I'm amazed at how much I can accomplish in one day, especially when I have very few distractions! I did take time out to go grocery shopping, but otherwise I timed my goals according to t.v. shows I had recorded. I haven't worked on my Ruddock scarf as much as I'd planned. Still, I am making progress!


I finished weaving my shades of pink scarf today. The fringe is ready to be trimmed on one end, but I still have to fringe the other end. The threads and yarn on top of the scarf are all of the fibers I used for this scarf.


I started another scarf today, this one in Wool-Ease. The subs of color are leftover yarn from a scarf I made last year.


The twins are one month old today! Jan weighed in at 9 lbs. 9 oz last Friday. Karolina now weights 7 lbs. 4 oz.


Sophia seems to be enjoying her role as big sister!

So, that's how I spent my extra day off. All in all, it was a terrific day!

5 comments:

  1. You certainly packed a lot into your day, the heart doily us looking lovely, your master piece of the monster mat is coming along nicely, can't wait to see it finished.
    Lovely scarf
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome progress on so much!!! :)
    Both doilies look great, and the scarves are wonderful too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you certainly did get a lot done, and all so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots accomp,is he'd and looking good!

    Glad it is 7, not6 lbs, or am I making it up that you fixed a typo?

    : ))

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!