Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Doodad Double Dare #4, #5, and #6!

Michelle and Tattabugg have presented two lovely doodad designs! Michelle has chosen Fox's Athalia pattern in turquoise... sure wish I'd thought to use turquoise! Tattabugg took the plunge and designed her own. You'll just have to go take a look. I know you'll be inspired!


I finished my second doodad last night. It looks like it could use a little blocking. I didn't follow a pattern. I just doodled. I'm not much of a doodler, but I had fun with this.


Here are my two doodads side-by-side. I'm tempted to turn them both into bookmarks just like Michelle did. I love this sharing of ideas!

5 comments:

  1. These are great doodads! I got mine, but have been doing the mad scramble to get everything ready for State Fair entry, so they'll have to wait until after Thursday (entry day!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome!!! And I really love the 4Eva snowflake looking one!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all lovely, the colours are wonderful and look wonderful, you have given us all a challenge to come up with something brilliant.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got my doo-dads last week. Thanks! I'm still trying to decide how to use them. Yours look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty! I see them as ornaments, sun-catchers, or necklace centers. BTW I just saw Gina's name in the word verification, could be a sign that she likes them too?!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!