Sunday, August 26, 2012

Doodad Double Dare #2!

Miranda at Tatting Fool has completed her Doodad Double Dare! I love her idea for using split rings for her pendants... something I'll have to remember in the future. Please check out her blog post and leave a comment. Her work is impeccable!


I started on my second doodad this morning. I have an idea, but I'm just tatting and trying things out as I go. I figure I can always snip off the thread and start over if I don't like the way it turns out.

How are you doing with your Doodad Double Dare?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a new design coming,

    Still waiting for the doodads to arrive, they have a long way to come by snail mail, it takes a while for the postman to walk here, they will get here. Hopefully before I go on holiday
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!