Saturday, June 9, 2012

Sulky Blendables #4031 ~ Country Colonial


I think Country Colonial is a very pretty color combo, and it goes very well with the shuttle... purely accidental! Yes, this is another shuttle I decorated with fabric from Ann. I do like the flexibility and the color/pattern choices when using fabric. However, it is much thicker than the single layer of napkin. On this shuttle, one end had come unglued, so I dabbed a little on, held it in place for a few minutes, and it was as good as new!


Another set of Stumpy motifs is on its way to The Shuttle Shop!

3 comments:

  1. Goegrous set of beautifully tatted stumpys

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stumpies look very pretty together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stumpy pattern...but have not yet made quite so many as you :) Love the colours you have been playing with and really enjoyed reading some older posts too. How is the bobbin lace coming along?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!