Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sulky Blendables #4018 ~ Summer Grass


I think this thread is named appropriately, especially since it's the exact color of our grass as I look at it with the morning sun shining on it. We've had quite a bit of rain over the past couple of days, and we're very glad to have it!

This is a very busy time of year for my husband. He's a wholesale tropical plant dealer, and the month of May can either make or break his business for the year. Since the weather has been beautiful, it looks like it will be a good year for him. Yippee!

Sadly, this is the last LaCossette shuttle I have to share with you... unless I happen to purchase some more! This one is named Ornate Teal. Believe it or not, I'm not even halfway through the shuttles in my lighted shuttle case. I'm really enjoying using each of these little beauties and remembering how they became part of my collection!

2 comments:

  1. what, no yellow specks? What about the dandelions????

    Enjoy the day - tat well

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty! But I agree with Lelia, it needs dandelions. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!