Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Suztats

One of my favorite blogs is Suztats. Why, you may ask? The answer is simple... Suz is teaching me about art! I'm fascinated by the artistic process, even though I've never pursued anything other than following directions. Painting eludes me. I don't know if it's a mental block, or what... still, I love learning about what goes into creating a beautiful piece of art.

Last week I received this beautiful card from Suz:


Isn't it gorgeous? I feel extra special, because Suz remembered that blue is my favorite color, and she chose this card especially for me! Thank you, Suz! I think I'm going to frame this little beauty!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card! She is very talented. Lovely colors and will be stunning in a frame

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I understand your comment about painting. Walls...with a roller that's the extent of my painting talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you like your card, Diane! (And I'm blushing.)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!