Wednesday, February 6, 2008

No news

I went to the doctor yesterday, and I'll be in the long cast for another week. I might get a short cast or an exit cast next week. That will make me very happy!

I went back to school full time last week. I'm glad to be back, but I've been too tired to do anything at night. I just fall asleep in my chair around 6:30 or 7, and then I get up to go to bed around 9. I feel very lazy!

I did re-read one of my favorite books this weekend, Tryst by Elswyth Thane. My dad first picked up a paperback copy of this book for me at an airport when I was in college. He knew I loved romantic ghost stories, especially The Ghost and Mrs. Muir by R. A. Dick. I loaned my copy to a friend and forgot to ask for it back when she moved away. I was still able to read it, because it was in the public library. Then I moved away! A few years ago, I found reprints of both books at alibris.com. Of course, I bought them both! I read each of them at least twice a year. I know what's going to happen, but I just can't put them down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like you, I love getting feedback!